The National University of Ireland (NUI) seeks to fill the post of Head of Academic Services and Registry, a Senior Administrative Officer grade post, on a permanent contract basis.
As Head of Academic Services and Registry, the successful applicant will play an important role in the future development of NUI across the range of academic activities undertaken by the university. In the context of the formulation of a new strategic plan, the person appointed will have the opportunity to make a creative and dynamic contribution to policy formulation and the strategic development of NUI. He/she will play a leadership role in enhancing and expanding the range of services provided by NUI and in increasing the effectiveness of the organisation.
The role is diverse and the person appointed will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- promotion of scholarship and research
- management of NUI’s programme of awards
- provision of services to the constituent universities, recognised colleges and other member institutions
- provision of services to graduates
- preparation of reports, briefing papers and submissions relevant to the University’s interests and concerns
- acting as secretary to NUI committees and groups, organising meetings and preparing documentation
- quality assurance in relation to programmes leading to NUI degrees and other qualifications in NUI recognised colleges
- management of the central graduate registers, records and university archives
- administration of elections administered by NUI.
Completed applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com.
Your application must include
- A completed Application form (see below);
- A statement indicating how, on the basis of your career to date, you meet the criteria outlined in the Job Description
- A Curriculum vitae.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 19th April at 5.00pm.
Má’s mian leat an fhoirm iarratais a chomhlánú ar an scaileán, ba chóir duit an pdf a íoslódáil ar do ríomhaire féin (deaschliceáil agus sábháil é). Bain úsáid as Adobe Reader chun an fhoirm a chomhlánú ós rud é nach dtacaíonn gach brabhsálaí gréasáin le comhlánú ar an scaileán
If completing the application form onscreen. Please download the pdf to your computer (right click and save) and complete the form using Adobe Reader as not all internet browsers fully support on screen completion of pdf documents